Thursday, June 4, 2015

5 For Friday

I am beyond excited to link up with  Doodle Bug Teaching for my first ever 5 for Friday! Here are 5 random things from my week!



This week I got to spend time with my 2 favorite boys! My very best friend had a BEAUTIFUL little girl last Wednesday and I kept her boys while they took sweet Isabella for her one week checkup. These boys love robots and Chick-fil-a so we got the best of both worlds! I love these fellas so much!

I recently found this quote on pinterest and I love it. Through my TPT, instagram, and facebook journey with my little store I have made some GREAT connections! I am continually inspired and encouraged by all the fabulous teachers out there. 



You all need to go check out this site!! Teachertshirts.com is giving away teacher blogger shirts! All you have to do is go to the site and then go to the teacher blogger page. On that page there is a link for a teacher blogger promotion. It ends 9/30/15 so hurry over!!!!  I hope to receive my shirt soon:)

I am soooooooo excited to jump into project based learning next school year (in 8 weeks!) I am anxiously  waiting on my copy of this book to arrive! I have been doing lots of internet research already. I know my kinders are going to love this! As a school we have been focusing on student discourse and the SIOP model and PBL should be a perfect fit! 




I reached a personal milestone yesterday. 500 followers on TPT! WHAT?????? I still remember having 10 followers and I was one of them! I am so incredibly blessed and so thankful! Teaching is my passion and I love creating activities for my kinders and being able to sell them with other teachers!

Hop over to to Doodle Bug Teaching to link up!




post signature



8 comments:

  1. Loved reading your 5 for Friday!! It's so awesome you get to spend time with your best friend and her family! My sister is my best friend and her kids are partly mine so I know how you feel! ;-) I LOVE that quote you found, it's so perfect I might have to steal it!!! Thanks so much for the heads-up about Teachertshirts.com, I am going to go check that out! And a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on reaching your very first TPT milestone of 500 followers, that is so awesome!! I"m so glad I got to 'meet' you through blogging and all things social media, it's so great to have a teacher friend in the same grade to share thoughts and ideas with!! Have a great weekend!!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill,
    I love your blog design! Congrats on your milestone! That is awesome, keep up the good work! Thanks for the tip about the t-shirt. I will definitely have to check that out. I love the quote you found. I couldn't agree with you more. Since I have started this journey in February I have loved every second of it. Everyone is so encouraging and inspirational, I am so glad I started. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the teacher quote. Your inner circle really does influence you doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the teachershirts.com promotion! I am so excited to make my own shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that quote (#2) also! It's one of my favs. Congrats on your 500 on TPT! How exciting! I can't wait to hear about your PBL journey. It's something I've always been interested in learning more about. I ordered my tshirt, too! Can't wait for it to get here!
    Andrea
    Always Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also doing my first five for friday! So exciting to have a new weekly linkup on the go! Loved reading your blog post. Congratulations on 500 followers - they are so hard to gain these days that I honestly feel they are a huge milestone to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete