Friday, August 7, 2015

Five for Friday 8-7-15

I started my first official week back this week! To say it was exhausting would be an UNDERSTATEMENT!!!! It was a great but super busy week!! Here's a recap of my week thanks to the link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!
fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]_thumb[2]
Divider 1

We started our school year off with a county wide celebration! All 5000 teachers from my county came! Our state superintendent spoke and I absolutely love him! He has a great vision for our state and his philosophy of education lines up with mine. He told us it was time for the teachers to be able to make the decisions about what goes on in their classrooms. It is time to get back to best practice! I couldn't be happier. 

Divider 2

I got to meet my sweet kinders at meet the teacher on Tuesday! It was so great to put faces to all those names:) They were super sweet and we had a great time!
These are their prizes! The top secret card is the ready confetti poem. 

Divider 3

These are my goals for my classroom this year. I am looking forward to a fantastic year!!
Divider 4
Here is a peek at our first day! We had so much fun!!!!!







Divider 5
My kinder teacher friends will understand that statement! HA! Some days it is just like herding cats! I wouldn't trade it for the world though. I LOVE MY JOB!!! 
We tried to fit everyone in the kinder selfie but it wouldn't work.. I need a selfie stick hehehe! 
Well folks that's my week! It was fun and exhausting! I am planning on getting lots of rest this weekend because next week is a full week with my kinders!!!!!!!

Head over to Doodle Bugs Teaching to link up and join in on the five for Friday fun!

3 comments:

  1. That is so amazing that your whole county got all of its teachers together! I wish my state did something like that! Your kidlets are so adorable! Sadly we are not allowed to post pictures of our students.

    Carlee Van Ness
    The Kindergarten Press

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were able to attend such an uplifting meeting with everyone from your district, that's awesome!! Your classroom looks amazing and I love all the colors! It looks like you had a great time at Meet the Teacher Night, I love your little gifts! You kiddos look like they had an amazing first day and that they got to do a lot of fun things! I'm so glad you had such a great first two days!!
    I hope you have an amazing weekend and are able to have an incredible full week of school!

    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adjusting your body to the new schedule is brutal. I've taken to warning my family that I will be useless when I come home from teaching the first week! Your kiddos look like they're having a blast. Hope you guys have a great year!

    ReplyDelete