Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Tell All Tuesday 2.0-Summer Snapshots



I am so excited to be linking up with My Day in K and Teach Talk Inspire for Tell all Tuesday 2.0!!! I loved this linky last summer and am so glad they brought it back!
This week is all about summer snapshots!
Those of you that know me know that I LOVE the beach! Summer would not be summer without a trip or two to Orange Beach! It truly is my happy place. I always come back relaxed!
This summer I also got to go to IKEA with some of the BEST teachers I know! We had so much fun and I spent way to much money!!! If you haven't been you are missing out! I got several things for my classroom this trip but they had tons of other stuff I want to go back for!
What is your favorite summer snapshot? Link up and join in on the fun!

5 comments:

  1. We love our time at the beach each summer, too! It is definitely where I get to relax and forget about my to do list. IKEA is so dangerous for my bank account! So glad you found some great stuff for your classroom!
    Always Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beach and IKEA?! I mean there is nothing better. Add in a couple trips to Target and you are living a dream ;) Love that you got to spend time at the beach and grab some goodies from IKEA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been loving beach visits too! It's just about my favorite thing to do in the summer. When I go to IKEA, I refuse to even LOOK for things that might work in the classroom. It would be a slippery slope into way-too-much-money-spending!!!!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love IKEA, but it's too far away for me to go often. Which is probably better for my wallet anyway! I'm so glad I live close to a beach though! It's so much fun!! :)
    Crystal
    Crystal Clear Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it the best to sit on the beach and enjoy the sounds of the ocean? Definitely so relaxing and helps recharge. I will have to check out IKEA this summer and see what fun things I can find for our little classroom!
    Kimberlee
    It’s Kinder Time

    ReplyDelete