Monday, September 29, 2014

Down on the Farm







             



            

            


 It's Down on the Farm time in our classroom! We have jumped into learning all about farm animals. My kiddos are having a blast. Nothing makes me happier than to see my kinders actively engaged in learning. Their favorite centers are read/write the room and QR codes. They are CRAZY for QR codes!
 We have also began very guided research this week. I am so impressed with my kids desire to learn. They love non-fiction text. Today we research goats. They were amazed that a goat's pupils are shapes like rectangles! They also thought it was cool that they were good jumpers. They all got a kick out of the picture in the book with the goat in the tree!

                                          
Hop on over to my store to check out this unit:)



No comments:

Post a Comment