Thursday, July 17, 2014

Changes changes!!

  Hello all:) 
  Sometimes change is good!! I am happy to announce a new blog name and URL. I have several irons in the fire right now and needed them all to match up. I have been blogging to share my whole brain teaching journey as well as earn certification points for a few months now.
   Recently I have opened a Teachers Pay Teachers store. The name of the TPT store is Chevron and centers. I didn't want to run 2 blogs(let's be honest I know I couldn't manage that!!) so I decided to create the best of both worlds. So here it is!!! The new blog is Chevron and Centers- WBT style!!
  I will post about my WBT adventures as well as freebies and updates from my TPT store. Thank you for going on this adventure with me!!!! I am excited about the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment