Friday, May 13, 2016

Five for Friday 5-13-16



It's Fri-YAY!!! It's time for Friday's link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching.
I spent a beautiful Mother's Day with my fabulous mother and my beautiful daughter. I am so very thankful for my mom! She is my biggest cheerleader and my closest friend!!!
I have started watching ok binge watching this show on Hulu! I love it!!! I think when I grow up I am going to be a detective:)

Yesterday while at recess on a DATA day...second one this week!! It started raining on us! The kids were running around like wild people so we gathered everyone all four classes under the tree to wait out the rain. The kids thought it was great and called it our umbrella tree ha. We stayed under the tree for about 10 minutes till the rain let up and the kids could go play. I have to admit that it was pretty fun!

Friday is my favorite day of the week with my kiddos! Yes they get incredibly loud and drive my slightly crazy...BUT they have the most fun just playing! They always look forward to fun Friday and their teacher does too!
 
Can you believe we have a FULL MOON and Friday the 13th at the same time! Not to mention that the kiddos are already going CrAzY since summer break is just around the corner! We have 10 days left.... it's the final countdown!!!
Head over to Doodlebugs Teaching to join in on the fun and share your Five for Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I was expecting a much more eventful day today! So far, so good! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete